Sunday, March 1, 2020

Submitted Indian CS & IT Academic Reform (Past) Activism Blog Book paperback version to Pothi.com

Submitted Indian CS & IT Academic Reform (Past) Activism Blog Book paperback version to Pothi.com. It is under review now.

I had to submit inner content in Gray (as inner content printing in colour is very expensive). Here's the associated Gray inner contents PDF: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gxx4PpVStfQiO_-CLrVDMVo590KlebHN .

Here's the full cover page (colour) pdf that I submitted: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ugf7107JDAk3gBN350RxTmBifrYDipQi .

The submission process split the full cover page into front cover page, spine and back cover page pics which I have given below.

[To open pic in larger resolution, right-click on pic followed by open link (NOT image) in new tab/window. In new tab/window you may have to click on pic to zoom in.]






I expect the Pothi.com review to get over on or before Tuesday, 3rd March. Then I can order a test print (as of now I have chosen that only I can see the order page).

I would like to see how Pothi.com (or rather the printer company that Pothi.com uses for this order) does soft cover binding for this A4 size book of 186 pages. Also I need to see how the colours in the cover page print.

No comments:

Post a Comment