Friday, June 26, 2020

National Digital Library of India (hosted by IIT Kharagpur) lists my 2012 arxiv.org paper on improving practice of software development in Indian academia, for suitable search terms

The cropped screenshot given below which was taken today (early hours of 26th Jun 2020), captures the matter.

[To open pic in larger resolution, right-click on pic followed by open link (NOT image) in new tab/window. In new tab/window you may have to click on pic to zoom in.]



Hmm. Quite surprising that NDL India, https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in/ , chose to put it up! I don't know when they put it up. Maybe it had been put up in 2012 itself but I had not noticed it in my searches on NDL.

Anyway, good to know that my views on the matter are easily accessible now through NDL which I think is India's top digital library, and is funded by Govt. of India.

Note that the above mentioned arxiv.org paper of mine is a pre-print paper which has NOT been published in any peer-reviewed academic publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment